I hope you’re all having a lovely day! I’m terribly sorry I haven’t updated my blog in a bit, school has been keeping SO BUSY! But, I’m done with finals and through with the first year of university!
Today, I wanted to share 10 things that you can do to relax over summer vacation!
- learn to bake something new (for me, I want to learn how to make a pie!)
- write handwritten letters to your friends
- plant some flowers or vegetables (succulents are cheap and low maintenance!)
- take a long bath and exfoliate your skin
- start a journal
- diy some cute room decor
- create a scrapbook to reflect on a fun vacation or period in time
- visit a museum or art gallery
- personalize your clothes by dying, studding, or ripping things
- learn a new skill (i want to learn how to needlepoint)
I really hope you enjoyed this short, little post and it gives you some inspiration on how to have a little fun in the summer!
In the comments below, please let me know if you have any suggestions or ideas or if you’ve tried any of these!
posted while listening to When Will My Life Begin by Mandy Moore (Tangled Soundtrack)