I hope you’re all having a wonderful day and that the world has been treating you gently! Recently, I posted ’10 Ways to Relax Over the Summer’ and I got tonnes of love and feedback on it! I thought I would share 10 more ways to relax and enjoy the summer time.
- read a new book OR reread a childhood favorite
- volunteer somewhere
- clean out your wardrobe and donate things that don’t fit or you don’t wear anymore
- practice painting!
- try a new makeup look (branch out of your comfort zone!)
- play a board game
- go thrift shopping
- have a sleepover with some friends!
- go hiking (or if there’s no trails, take a walk outside)
- have a traditional picnic and enjoy the sunshine
I hope that this post gave you loads of wonderful ideas and ways to enjoy the summer vacation!
Posted while listening to Sweeter than Fiction by Taylor Swift